Sunday, January 6, 2008

PRAISE, PRAISE, PRAISE!

I forgot in my eagerness to tell you about the storm and my desire to put Sue's condition at present before you, to yet Praise God for how he continues to bless this family.

As I read Kent's blog a few minutes ago when he talked about our coming year and the great challenges, blessings and heartaches (paraphrased) we can all look forward to in the coming year, I'm still reminded of the lyrics:

His Grace still amazes me...

and that's what I see happening when I think: 'how can Sue continue to have her big smile when she is so challenged to do just a little bit of life'; how can Dana keep up with his schedule and yet so patiently and lovingly serve Sue and the kids; how can the kids remain joyful and cheerful when there is/could be so much stress within their home...and it all comes back to

HIS GRACE

It is working mightily here. Please pray that it continues to and pray especially for Sue that she will do two things that the doctors can't do for her: discipline herself to get more rest (earlier to bed) which helps both her and Dana and work at keeping herself hydrated.

Bye,

Maxine

No comments: