Monday, May 24, 2010

THE GREAT CARE OF YOUR LIFE...A real blessing from Oswald Chambers this morning as he reminded me from Matthew 6:33 that I need to be sure I make my relationship to God the dominating factor of my life and to be Carefully careless about everything else In Comparison to that.

He adds, Jesus is not saying that the man who takes thought for nothing is blessed--that man is a fool...but don't make the ruling factor of your life what you will eat or drink, or anxiousness over your means of living..or your To Do List (that would be me)...but put your relationship to God first and everything else second.

I want that to be true of my life today, and it is a day at a times (sometimes an hour by hour choice.) But it is possible because He never commands what He won't provide if we're willing.

It's good to be back in Wake Forest; the rain has come and the weeds are waiting but so are the flowers. God Bless Your Day.

Maxine

No comments: