Friday, December 15, 2006

The Hopes and Fears Of All The Years

Are you enjoying Christmas Carols as much as I am: in the stores, your radio, around the table (here at Sue and Dana's). I love them, am bringing home 3 new CD's of them, one I purchased at the Vineyard in Atlanta, one here in AG and one as a gift. A few years ago I began to really pay attention to the words of these beautiful carols and "Oh Little Town of Bethlehem" has become a favorite in that respect. Just think about that line and how true it is "the hopes and fears of all the years are met in Thee tonight." How many hopes has he brought to pass in how many lives; how many fears has he stilled in so many lives!

And speaking of home tomorrow, Saturday, the 16th is when I fly home and the flights are crowded with paying holiday passengers plus a few hitchhikers like myself. Please pray that there'll be seats for me and I'll really get home Saturday.

Sue has had no negative symptoms from the spinal tap. Thanks for praying for her.

M.

1 comment: